Have you ever wondered how to pair JBL headphones to different devices? On this page, we’ll walk you through the simple process for connecting them to two different types of devices — a cell phone and a computer — as well as show you how to connect JBL headphones and wireless Earbuds with your smartphone.
JBL headphones are typically wireless with Bluetooth technology. They can be paired with an iPhone, iPad, computer, tablet, laptop, TV, Apple Watch, Chromebook, or MacBook. All JBL headphones are versatile. They come in various designs and colors to suit your needs.
You can connect your JBL headphones wirelessly through Bluetooth. It’s easy, convenient, and flexible. This article will learn the many ways to pair your JBL headphones with various devices. First, let’s go over how to pair them to an iPhone, iPad, laptop, tablet, TV, watch Chromebook, or MacBook. Let’s get started.
If you’re curious about how to connect JBL Earbuds & headphones, we have all the answers here!
Turn on Your Earbuds or Headphones before pairing:
The Power button will turn on your JBL headphones. The LED indicator will blink to indicate that they’re turned on. Pressing the Bluetooth button will put the device in pairing mode, and the blue LED light will blink. If your pair of JBL Bluetooth earbuds don’t have a Bluetooth pairing button, it may not have a blue LED indicator light.
How to Pair JBL Earbuds & Headphones to Android
If you have a pair of JBL Bluetooth headphones and an Android phone, then it’s easy to connect them.
- To turn on your headphones, press and hold the power button for a few seconds. You can also remove them from their charging boxes if necessary.
- Bluetooth mode should be selected on the headset.
- Navigate to the “Menu” and select the “Bluetooth” section of the menu.
- You should now see a list of devices that are within range of your wireless signal.
- In this list, you should be able to locate your headphones’ model number.
- When you tap on the targeted device, the headphones will connect to it.
- To pair the devices, you must enter the password. The most frequently encountered factory code is 0000. If you believe this code is incorrect, consult the user’s manual.
- If you have successfully paired your headphones, the light on the headphones will flash. You will notice the connection sign or the message “Connected” appearing on your screen in the next few seconds.
Check to see if your JBL headphones are functional or not.
How to Connect JBL Headphones & Earbuds to iPhone
Connecting your JBL headphones to your iPhone or iPad is an easy task. They should be within 33 feet of your device to pair up successfully. Both iPhones and iPads work similarly, so you can easily pair up JBL headphones to whichever device you want by following the instructions below:
- Now, go to the “Settings” menu on your iPhone or iPad. Navigate to the Bluetooth settings.
- Turn on your Bluetooth and scan for any nearby devices to connect to.
- Your JBL headphones will be visible in the list of headphones based on their model number when you click on them. Select the name of your JBL headphones from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the pass code for your JBL headphones, which is either “0000” or written in the user manual, and then press “Enter.”
- It will only take a few seconds before the words “Connected” appear on the screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Your JBL headphones have been successfully connected to your iPhone or iPad! You can now use your JBL headphones to make phone calls as well.
- If you want to listen to music from your iPhone or iPad through the JBL headphones, you’ll need to take another step.
On your iPhone or iPad screen, tap the Airplay icon to start streaming. It will open the music application. Any song you choose will be played through your JBL Bluetooth headphones as soon as you click it.
How to Pair JBL Headphones to a laptop or PC
JBL headphones can be used with a laptop or a smartphone. All laptops are equipped with Bluetooth technology so that the headphones will pair with your laptop wirelessly. However, it would be best to remember that the procedure is more complicated when pairing the device with a smartphone. Hers how you can connect your JBL headphones to your laptops or PC:
- On your laptop, go to the “Settings” menu and select “General.”
- Select “Devices” from the drop-down menu and then “Bluetooth and other devices.”
- Bluetooth should be enabled.
- To add more devices, continue to hover your cursor over the “+” symbol in the top right corner.
- You will be presented with three or more choices. The “Bluetooth” option is all that is required.
- Make use of your headphones to listen to the music.
- To begin your connection, press the Bluetooth button on your device.
- Currently, your computer is in pairing mode. It has a simple interface for detecting your headphones.
- Select the correct model number from the list that appears on your laptop’s screen.
- Once you see the message “Connected,” select the “Done” option from the drop-down menu.
How to Connect JBL Earbuds & Headphones to Tablet:
Pairing your JBL headphones Bluetooth gadget to a tablet is a quick and easy process. Follow these steps:
- Set your JBL headphones to the Bluetooth pairing mode (see below).
- Swipe down from the top of the screen on your tablet to access the menu.
- The Bluetooth icon will appear on your screen. Turn on your Bluetooth device.
- Hold down the Bluetooth button for a long time to see the list of paired devices.
- Your JBL headphones will be included in the list of available devices. The “Connected” message will appear after a short time after tapping it.
- You can now listen to the audio files stored on your tablet through headphones.
How to Pair JBL Headphones & Earbuds to TV
You can pair your JBL wireless headphones to your TV in the below easy steps.
- On your headphones, select the Bluetooth connecting mode from the menu. If the headset has been switched to pairing mode, the LED indicator on the headset will blink blue.
- Navigate to the menu on your television screen.
- Select “Settings” and then “Bluetooth” from the drop-down menu.
- Look for any Bluetooth devices that are currently connected.
- Select your JBL headphones from the list of available devices.
- The connection between your headphones and television has been established.
How to Connect JBL Headphones & Earbuds to MacBook
Pairing JBL headphones to your iMac or MacBook is simple, requiring a few steps. Before you get started, however, check to make sure that the Bluetooth feature is enabled:
- To access the Apple menu, go to the top left corner of your MacBook screen and select “Apple menu.”
- It will display a list of options; select “System Preferences” from the list.
- This will provide you with all of your options. An icon in the third row represents Bluetooth.
- To connect to Bluetooth, select it from the drop-down menu. The Bluetooth menu will be displayed in the following popup window.
- Turn on your Bluetooth device. Also, make sure that “Show Bluetooth in menu bar” is checked.
- Now, on your JBL headphones, press the Bluetooth button to pair them.
- The JBL headphones will be displayed on the MacBook; press the ‘connect’ button to pair them.
- The MacBook will automatically detect and pair with your JBL headphones.
How to Connect JBL Headphones & Earbuds to a Smartwatch
You can pair your JBL wireless headphones to your smartwatch in the below easy steps.
- To get started, turn on the Bluetooth connection mode on your headphones.
- Navigate to the Apple Watch’s configurations.
- To access the Bluetooth options, scroll to the bottom of the page.
- To search for compatible devices, tap on them.
- Choose the JBL headphones that are best suited to your needs.
- It will establish a connection with your smartwatch in a matter of seconds.
Pairing JBL Bluetooth headphones with a different device can be a little tricky. You should know that it should only take a few minutes, but if you have tried the steps above and haven’t been successful, there may be something wrong with your headphones or the Bluetooth mode on your other device. If you need help, please get in touch with our experts. We hope this article has been helpful!