Bose makes some of the best Bluetooth headphones on the market. But how to pair Bose headphones? And how to connect Bose headphones to other devices? We have answers. Bose wireless headphones are convenient, have more intelligent features, and are popular for a reason. They’re not difficult to understand. However, not everyone quickly adapts to the change from wired headphones to wireless.
How to Pair Bose Headphones to Laptop & PC Windows 10
If you use a Windows PC, you can now connect to your Bluetooth headphones. It won’t cost you anything and it’ll be super easy. All you need to do is perform the following steps:
- The Windows 10 Action Center can be accessed by clicking on the square shape icon in the lower-right side corner of your desktop.
- Double-check to see if Bluetooth is enabled. If Bluetooth is enabled, the Bluetooth feature icon should be highlighted.
- Bluetooth settings can be accessed by selecting “Go to the Settings” from the context menu.
- Then select Bluetooth from the Add Bluetooth or other device drop-down menu.
- After turning on your Bose wireless headphones, firmly move the power button to the right side to make the headphones discoverable on the network.
- When your Bose wireless headphones appear on the list of your windows Bluetooth devices, click on them to activate them.
- The Windows 10 Bose headphones pairing process will begin immediately, and you should receive a completion notification within a few seconds of starting the process.
- Any time your Bose wireless headphones are in use and your Windows 10 Laptop/computer is connected via Bluetooth, your Bose headphones will automatically connect to your computer.
How to Pair Bose Headphones to iPhone (Bose Connect IOS App Method)
Though the Bose Connect IOS app is on the App Store, you can’t download it to your Apple iPhone.
- Bose uses Bluetooth technology, but you’ll need to activate it first. Simply flick the switch on your right earpiece from red color to green color.
- Open Your Bose Connect IOS app.
- Bose Connect is the app that helps you get the most out of your Bose wireless headphones. The application should automatically detect your headphones, making it easy for you to connect them to your Apple iPhone. If your device can’t find your headphones, there are several quick tips on how you can make them work.
- You’re now syncing the Bose Connect IOS app with your Apple iPhone.
- Once you have your Bose Bluetooth headset paired with your iPhone, you can enjoy all of its audio through the headset. Simply tap Ready to play at the bottom of the screen, and you’re set to go!
How to Connect Bose Headphones without Bose App
Bose Connect App is recommended way to connect Bose wireless headphones to an Apple iPhone, but one can also use the IOS App Settings.
- Simple Go to the Settings > then Bluetooth on your iPhone. Make sure you have it turned on.
- To turn on your Bose wireless headphones, simply turn the switch from red color to green.
- Under Devices, tap Headphones. When a connection is made to a Bluetooth device or a device is not listed, the headphones move to the Other Devices section. Tap the headphones you want to use and press Connect.
How to Connect Bose Headphones to Mac
Bose headphones can be paired with a Mac via Bluetooth preferences on macOS. Here are the steps:
- Start by logging into your Mac and putting your Bose headphones on.
- Check to see that the Bluetooth function on your Mac is enabled.
- Select “Add Device” from the Bluetooth drop-down menu on your Mac’s desktop.
- Select “Bose” from the drop-down menu of available devices and then click “Continue.”
- Then, in the box that appears on your Mac, type in the pass code that appears on your Bose headphones and click “Continue.”
- Bluetooth connectivity between your Bose headphones and your Mac should now be established. Bose headphones allow you to listen to music directly from your Mac computer.
How to Connect Bose Headphones to TV (Built-in Bluetooth TV)
You want to watch TV at night, but the noise may disturb other people’s sleep. You want to watch your favorite show, but the surrounding is too noisy. Now TVs have settings that let you connect to wireless Bose Bluetooth headphones. To connect your Bluetooth headset, follow these steps:
- Turn on the Bluetooth of your Headphone
- This may be the only time you’ll ever get to enjoy contemporary technology. Find your TV’s Bluetooth capabilities in the apps menu or settings. Not every TV has Bluetooth channels, so make sure to check before you go any further.
- Connect and you can adjust by remote control.
- If your TV doesn’t have Bluetooth capabilities, you can still listen to your favorite tunes with the help of a Bluetooth adapter.
- Connect the TV to the Bluetooth adapter.
- Turn on the Bluetooth of your Headphone
- You must enable your Bluetooth pairing mode on the adapter to connect with your device.
- Connecting the headset to your adapter is simple. Hold the adapter near the headset and wait no more than 5 seconds.
- If your TV supports only Digital Optical, you will need to make a few adjustments after your successful connection.
Connect more than one device at a time with the help of an adapter. Connecting more than one Bluetooth-enabled device can be difficult, but you can use a Bluetooth adapter to connect multiple Bose items.